Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks theme:
10 of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads
I am realizing now that I am less inclined to give 5 stars to a book now than I used to be. The last book on this list was read back in September of 2015 and the first book on this list was read this month (two are rereads for school).
2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (Reread)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Reread)
5. Illuminae by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff
6. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kauffman and Meagan Spooner
9. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
10. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Did you rate any of these books 5 stars? Do you have any recommendations for me based on the books I felt were 5 stars?