- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia 🌟🌟
- The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood 🌟🌟
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- A Gentleman Never Tells by Eloisa James 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Play Your Heart Out by Crystal Kaswell 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Enough by Jade Chandler 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Reread) 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- After reading two books that had me ugly crying, I knew that I had to share 5 Books That Made Me Cry All The Tears!
- I went a little old school with my Top 10 All Time Favorite TV Shows (That are No Longer Airing)! I was binge watching before binge watching was a thing.
- We often read books and think "this would be a great movie." But do you ever watch a movie and think "this would be a great book." I do all of the time. This are the Movies I Wished Were Based on Books!
- I was on a B-Fest panel with an amazing group of bloggers. You can read all about my experience and what we discussed on my recap post of the B-Fest Bloggers Brunch!
- GAME OF THRONES ENDED THIS MONTH. THIS WAS THE BEST SEASON YET! I AM DYING FOR SEASON 7!
- I'm really into two Syfy shows: Hunters and Wynona Earp. Both are really action packed and different. Very different in tone, but great shows that are highly under-rated!
- Orphan Black ended this month. The season finale was crazy. The next season will be its last so that means anything can happen.
- X-Men: Apocalypse - I really enjoyed this one despite its bad reviews. I reviewed it over on Nerd Lexicon. I am excited to see where they take this franchise next as they have finally gotten to the plot lines that I know well.
- Warcraft - I thought this was a really good movie, even though I don't know anything about WoW. The story was a bit confusing, but I am really excited for a sequel.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding #2 - I loved the first movie. This wasn't as good, but it was nice seeing all of the characters again. It will definitely make you smile and laugh.
- The Last Witch Hunter - This wasn't an amazing movie. I do love Vin Diesel. It was definitely a Dana kind of movie.
Banana Almond Biscotti
My friend and I were baking almond biscotti. He wanted to throw in a banana in and cut down on the sugar in the recipe. I don't even like bananas and I loved these cookies.
- I started two internships this month. I love both of them. I am an Editorial Intern with Teenreads.com and Kidsreads.com . If you follow them on twitter and instagram you will see some of what I do. I also got to post an event recap from Meg Leder's Launch. The second internship is with New Leaf Literary, a literary agency that represents so many amazing authors, which has been an amazing experience so far.
- I know I mentioned the B-Fest Panel up in my discussion section, but that was such a fantastic experience. I had so much fun doing it.
- My new niece had her christening last weekend and I loved getting together with all of my family, also the food was really great.
Looking Forward To Next Month:
- This weekend is always filled with BBQs, pool, and family. I plan on doing a lot of baking this weekend. I want to make a flag berry pie, coconut macaroons, a red, white and blue bundt cake, and some other things!
- Square In Wonderland Book Club is reading Red Rising and The Fixer this month. I am so excited for them.
- Events I am planning on going to are the Victoria Schwab Books of Wonder signing as well as Blog Bound Con at the Jefferson Market Library.
- July is also Camp NaNoWriMo month. I really want to work on my New Adult High Fantasy novel