Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks theme:
Ten Reasons I Love X (Jennifer L. Armentout)
- She is extremely prolific (She has 77 distinct works on Goodreads: includes novellas, foreign editions, and unreleased books) - She is my most read author with 17 books and I still have so many more to still read!
- Her books always make me laugh especially the Lux and Covenant series!
- Gurl knows how to write romance so many great ships in all of her books
- She writes a variety of genres - YA, NA, and Adult from Paranormal, Scifi, to Contemporary
- She is all over social media, and hysterical I might add, and she interacts with her fans.
- Her writing hooks you in and then spits you out I've read so many of her books in one sitting
- She has become extremely successful and yet is still so humble to fans of her books
- Her love of Daryl Dixon knows no bounds I love when authors talk about their other obsessions on social media
- She has her own freaking convention - ApollyCon is a thing that I need to get my butt to soon!
- She is so nice in person I was so excited to meet her at Book Con in 2014 and I waited in line for her to sign a poster before her book signing and I just remember her leaning down, I am so short, and saying "I just want to put you in my pocket!" I met her again at BEA in 2015 and got two books signed.
If you haven't read one of her books yet, READ ONE! You won't regret it!