Top 10 of 2015 is hosted by the lovely Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and NancyfromTales of a Ravenous Reader
Today is the first day of this series of posts! There will be a bit of an overlap with this post and my last two Top Ten Tuesday posts.
I feel like I spent a lot of this year reading backlist books, which I really loved. I read a lot of books based on recommendations and I read lot of books that were backlist as buddy reads. I still have some time to read some more books that might blow me away and if so there will be some raving reviews.
All of these were 5 star reads for me!
1. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
2. Scarlet by A.C Gaughen
3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
4. Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
6. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
7. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
8. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
9. Velvet by Temple West
10. Play On by Michelle Smith
If you had to pick the ten best books that you read this year, which would they be?