July was a month of all of the slumps. I just didn't feel like blogging and reading, but August is already looking up in the reading department so I now have to remedy my blogging problem.
1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - July Square In Wonderland Pick
2. The Beast by Lindsay Mead
3. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
4. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - August Square In Wonderland Pick
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Reread) - August Square In Wonderland Pick
1. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
3. The Beast by Lindsay Mead
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
5. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
6. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
- Writing Update: I Wrote A Book - Well, I got to 50k on my rough draft during Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Writer's Life Tag - Tag You're It!
- TV Talk- 5 Shows That You Need To Be Watching - Just a few shows that I think need more people raving about them.
- Square In Wonderland Book Club Updates for July - You should totally join in and read with us!
- Big Hero 6
- How To Train Your Dragon 2
- Inside Out
- Pitch Perfect 2
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Going Clear
- Orange is the New Black
- Shows I'm Keeping Up With: The Strain, Teen Wolf, Under the Dome, Pretty Little Liars
Empire songs: Tell The Truth, No Apologies, and Drip Drop
Writing- Camp NaNoWriMo kind of got away from me, but I did well for the first part of it! I need to get back into writing though.
Gym- I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I am really liking it.
August is already looking up! I just need to get lots of blog posts written. How was July for you? Have you made an epic start to August already?