I found this really awesome tag that I wanted to do!
This tag was originally created by the author Kelsey Macke
1. Write Fuel: What do you eat/drink while writing?
LOTS OF COFFEE!! I needs it for my sanity.
2. Write Sounds: What do you listen to while writing?
I think I get the most written when I don't listen to anything at all, but usually some random playlist on spotify or ambient sounds! Sometimes I write out loud so I listen to my own voice. ALSO, I really enjoy listening to people's daily vlogs on youtube because then it is like people going about their day in the background
3. Write Vice: What's your most debilitating distraction?
Um...there is this thing called the internet. Youtube, twitter, and google + chats with my writing group #RoyalWriters.
4. Write Horror: What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you while writing?
I can't think of anything, so I'm going to take that as a good sign.
5. Write Joy: What's the best thing that's ever happened while writing or how do you celebrate small victories?
I FINISHED MY FIRST DRAFT OF THE BOOK I HAVE BEEN WRITING SINCE NOVEMBER! I hit 50K and have so much work to do with it, but it was kind of an amazing moment for me. I wrote a whole post on it so you can read more about that HERE
6. Write Crew: Who do you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?
I have a writing group that we started for Camp NaNoWriMo! We call ourselves the #RoyalWriters. Stephanie, Hannah, Kel, Tim, Andrew, Other Hannah, Geraldine, Ivey, y'all are the best!
7. Write Secret: What's your writing secret to success or hidden flaw?
I don't think I would have finished my first draft if I didn't skip around so much in the story. I would say my flaw is that I am more driven to get the story and plot down than making it sound pretty.
8. Write-spiration: What always makes you productive?
Writing in the morning and getting up at the crack of dawn or staying up to three am.
9. Write Peeve: What's one thing writers do (or you do) that's annoying?
Have 20million new idea or works in progress that we never get to but just creep up on us. It is a problem.
10. Write Words- Share one sentence from a project. Past or present
“You can’t change fate, Zoe. Don’t you think we’ve tried. Don’t you dare blame me for this.”
I'm going to cheat and have three, but this is one of my favorite scenes between the characters that represent Persephone and Athena. This is said by the Athena character, who has become a scene stealer in this project.
I WANT TO TAG SOME PEOPLE!
ALSO ANY OF THE #RoyalWriters or anyone else who likes this tag DO IT! It was a lot of fun!