- Inherit The Stars by Tessa Elwood
- Exquisite Corpse by Penelope Bagieu
- Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
- Engage by Erica Crouch
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Dead To The World by Charlaine Harris
- In the After Light by Alexandra Bracken
- Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst
- Signs Point To Yes by Sandy Hall
- The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord - 5 stars
- Dusk by Alyssa Rose Ivy - 3 stars
- Velvet by Temple West - 5 stars
- Trouble From The Start by Rachel Hawthorne - 3 stars
- Exquisite Corpse by Penelope Bagieu - 4 stars
- The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre - 4 stars
- Manwhore by Katy Evans - 4 stars (Audiobook Review)
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst - 4 stars
- Rachel and I kicked off Meet The Newbies, which has been amazing so far!
- I signed up to participate in Summer of Series. I will be taking the challenge to read a complete series in June, July, and August as well as trying to finish and catch up on as many series as possible.
- I went to the Freshman Fifteens Spring Break Tour and got the amazing chance to interview the authors!
- The blog tour for The Last Good Day of the Year asked me what my perfect day of the year would be and I think I captured the best day ever.
- I filmed a book haul of all the books that I had gotten recently, basically before I got ALL of the BEA books.
- Anna Banks stopped by to read some excerpts from Joyride!
- I shared what I would do if I found out I was a princess for Meg Cabot's new book From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess.
- I discussed my writing fails and the WIPs that I currently have!
MEET THE NEWBIES RECAP
Meet some of the other newbies! Check out their posts and giveaways:
Check out our next Twitter chat!!
The Frozen- Netflix in Romance section yeah no.
Endless Love- It was better than I was expecting!
The Avengers: Age of Ultron - was fantastic. I just love all things Marvel!
True Blood Season 5- Bill is stupid. The authority plot line was hella annoying.
True Blood Season 6 - This season was bit more enjoyable than the last one. I love the way it ended.
True Blood Season 7 (Mostly) - I haven't gotten myself around to the last episode. I have a problem reading endings.
Hemlock Grove - I watched about 5 or 6 episodes and I have clue what is going on. But Alexander Skarsgard's little brother is in it.
The Strain - This show is awesome. I binge watched it with my Mom. It is completely disgusting and I love it.
- I finished my first year of college!!!!
What I'm Looking Forward To In June:
- ALL OF THE READING
- I want to finish a first draft of a book.
- I'm going to Washington, D.C for four days, which I am super excited for.
- The second #MTN2015 twitter chat!