Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks theme:
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
I am a complete mood reader so I have no clue what I am going to read. These are some of the review books that I need to read this spring. I am very excited to get to all of them.
Contemporary Review Pile
1. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
2. Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills
3. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Agguire
4. Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
5. How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo
Fantasy/Science Fiction Review Pile
6. Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
7. The Novice by Taran Matharu
8. Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
9. Velvet by Temple West
10. In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Honorable Review Copy Mention: Sweet by Emmy Laybourne, Joyride by Anna Banks, Devoted by Jen Mathieu, The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
What are the top ten books on your spring TBR? Leave me links!