February was a really great month and when compared to the struggle that was January it feels like it flew by. I can't believe it is already the second week of March. March so far has been a slumping month with with the blog and my reading so please excuse that.
Here is my late February Recap:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
Where We Were by Kellie Sheridan -Novella
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melissa Salisbury
All that Glows by Ryan Graudin
Seduction's Kiss by Alyssa Rose Ivy -Novella
Robert Moses by Graphic Novel
Incite by Erica Crouch
Incite by Erica Crouch
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
This Man and Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas (Square After Dark Dual Reviews)
Until Midnight and Invaded by Melissa Landers (Dual Reviews)
Discussion Posts, Guest Posts, and Other Posts:
- Rachel and I did #FantasyFebruary, which was a lot of fun and I definitely want to make it into a bigger event next year. I wrote up a discussion post on What is considered fantasy? and Fantasy Sub-genres. I learned a lot from researching these two posts and from people's comments on the posts.
- I was on the 40th Anniversary blogtour for Tuck Everlasting, in which bloggers were asked the question of "if you could live forever would you?". You can read my answer and think about your own response to that.
- I was on the Soulprint by Megan Miranda blogtour, in which bloggers were asked if we could use the reincarnation technology of this book what would we want to be have been in our past life. You can read my response as well as respond with what you would choose.
- I was on the Shutter by Courtney Alameda blogtour. Her guest post on her tv, movie, and book inspirations for Shutter is amazing and a must read. You really need to check out this book, like now.
- The exclusive Gabriel by Nikki Kelly cover reveal, which took place on six blogs, was posted. The cover is epic and I am dying for this book. I need it now Nikki!!
- Kathryn Holmes invited me on her blogtour for her debut The Distance Between Lost and Found. You can also read an excerpt of her book.
Arrow, The Flash, and The 100 are still epic and my obsessions currently. If you aren't watching these two you must.
Awkward is a new watch for me. I marathoned 3 and half seasons over the month on Prime Instant Video. Since the episodes are short I was able to binge a lot really fast. It is really funny and very dramatic. It has some great moments but also really frustrated me. Prime doesn't have the second half of season 4 but I think I need a break from it. It was a great binge watch though but I probably would have given up on a weekly basis.
The Walking Dead is back and now my Sundays feel right again. I love this show and how much anxiety it produces for me.
Austenland and The Prince & Me - were what I watched on Valentine's Day because these two movies are so cute.
50 Shades of Grey- You can read my full movie review and see for yourself what I thought of this movie.
Love, Rosie- This movie was so freaking cute and I need more people to watch it so I can fangirl about its fluffy cuteness.
Daily Vloggers: Shaytards, SacconeJolys, ItsJudy'sLife, Fleur De Force, The Nive Nulls, Lindsay Mead- I love these vlogs and I love that I can expect them everyday or most days of the week.
Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran- This is more of an obsession of my mom that grew on me through having to play their songs for her.
50 Shades of Grey soundtrack- This soundtrack is amazing.
Lili's Birthday at Ellen's Stardust Diner with Kelly and Jon. Also my birthday present was kind of epic.
Painting Class- I love the act of painting just not what my paintings look like. At least I can just say that abstract art was my aim not something unrecognizable.
Patchwork Press- I am an intern for them and we have been organizing and planning so many things that has me very excited for the months to come.
Write All Year- is a website run by Patchwork Press and it has been really motivating for my own writing I just hit 20K on the first draft of my novel :) I host the wordsprints on their twitter every Thursday!
Starbucks- I had it 5 days in a row this month O_o
OATMEAL IS MY LIFE really I have been eating more healthy in general. But loving breakfast foods and juice.
Organization-I love google everything, my planner, and Todoist. I am currently writing a discussion post about this.