by James Dashner
I just wasn't a huge fan of this book, BUT I do want to watch the movie for Dylan O'Brien!
by Stephen Chbosky
This is one of my favorite books and I actually want to get this line as a tattoo. (I am too chicken to go through with it)
Any or all of the Raven Cycle Books by Maggie Stiefvater
I have The Raven Boys sitting on my shelf and I plan on reading it soon!
This just doesn't sound like a book I would enjoy.
This is probably the most different in tone from the rest of the books, which is one of the reasons I loved it. (I can't deal with this scene in the movie)
I need to buy this book now!
The Walking Dead comics by Robert Kirkman
I love the Walking Dead TV show, but I don't want to spoil that by reading the comics. I do still feel like a half fan because I have not read them.
by Stephanie Perkins
I bought this book for myself for Christmas and I am so excited to read it!
I think this states my feelings on this subject.
by John Green
Most pretentious book award goes to ... The Fault in our Stars!
Here are the books that I want to see your gif reaction to:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Zodiac by Romina Russell
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
- Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
I tag ...