1. Sometimes review books feel like a chore and I just want to read the books I buy. I am grateful and thankful for all the review copies I have ever received, but sometimes I feel like I push myself to read them even though I think they sound amazing.
2.I don't review every book I read. Sometimes I could read many books in a week and by the time I get off my reading binge I can't bring myself to review some of the books because I read them so fast.
3.I am not a print book snob. I know some people just aren't a fan of ebooks, I used to hate them. I will read a book any way I could get it. I do enjoy having a physical copy of a book I love.
4.I giveaway most of my arcs after I read them. Arcs just aren't as pretty.They just aren't real books in my mind and I only keep them if I need the reminder on my shelf to buy the book or I loved it too much.
5.I was a late reader when I was a kid. I could read when I was in 1st-2nd grade, but the comprehension just wasn't there for me until 3rd grade when I read Harry Potter.
6. I absolutely adored Twilight and was obsessed with it. I am not ashamed of that. I don't think I would have a book blog or want to be a writer with out it. Twilight sparked a love for YA that I am forever grateful for.
7. I rarely rate books below 3 stars. I know what I like and I won't bother with books that I know I won't enjoy. If I don't like a book I usually don't take the time to finish therefore no rating.
8. I haven't read a ton of classics or adult literature. I really need to culture myself and step out of my comfort zone.
9. I didn't think The Fault in Our Stars was that great of a book. All of the hype really made me build it up in my head. I think the writing was great, but I didn't find the story to be anything special.
10. There are a lot of bad YA book to movie adaptations that people hate, that I enjoyed watching. Yes, there were tons of changes but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it for what it is.
Do you have any confessions? Do you feel the same way about any of these? Do you disagree with me? I would love to know!