The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends.
Welcome Ana from AnaLoves who shared her Summer TBR with us! Please go check out her blog she loves the same books as I !
1. What have you read so far?
I haven't read that many books, but so far I've read:
- Small Circles by Megan Duke
- Drawing Amanda by Stephanie Feuer
- Three Sixty by Megan Duke
- Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Ninety Degrees by Megan Duke
- Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Obsession by JoAnne Keltner
- Sisters of Wind and Flame by Jennifer Ellision
2. Favorite read so far?
My favorite read so far was City of Heavenly Fire, I love Cassandra Clare's writing so much! A close second was Small Circles by Megan Duke. I love all her books, she's an amazing author and person! She deserves all the attention she can get and more.
3. Plan on reading?
I plan on finishing reading the books I've received for review. Some of them are:
- Rebellion by J.D. Netto
- August Moon by Tammy Morea
- The Eighth Guardian by Meredith McCardle
- The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
4. Dying to get your hands on? (ARCs /anticipated reads/books you don’t expect to read, but want to.)
Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout- I NEED this book! This series made me fall in love with the sci-fi genre. Origin had the biggest cliffhanger ever and Jennifer's sneak peeks are killing me. This book will be released in August and I'm literally counting down the days!
5. What books would you recommend to read over the summer?
Hmmmm, the first ones that come to mind are:
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Small Circles/ Ninety Degrees/ Three Sixty all by Megan Duke
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
6. What books are you excited to read in the fall?
My most anticipated book for this fall is The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey. I absolutely adored The Fifth Wave which was another book that made me fall in love with science fiction.
Have you read any of these? I have! Thanks so much Ana for stopping by!!!!