This weeks theme-
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
I chose a mix of contemporary and paranormal!
1. Epic Fail by Claire La Zebnik
Is an adorable modernization of Pride and Prejudice.
2. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
An addictive romance that will sweep you off your feet.
3. Losing It by Cora Cormack
A humorous new adult romance about a forbidden romance!
4. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Because it is a dragon and dragon hunter romance and it will get you to escape this world !
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
It has a few darker parts but for the most part is a cute werewolf love story.
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Though it is a dystopian it is primarily this beauty competition!!
7. Sirenz by Charlotte Bernardo and Natalie Zaman
This book is a fun and flirty take on Greek mythology.
8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Whatever bad people say about this book now it was a great read that I enjoyed.
9. First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
This was a strange but wonderful romance.
10. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Is just a fun and exciting book that I love!