Updates, Announcements, + Exciting Things To Come!
So I have a few quick updates and things and things that I want to say!
- First off I have been posting so much recently with around 3 reviews a week and other posts such as book promos and cover reveals. And my occasional book hauls that I forget to post! (sorry!) Which had made my life crazy busy especially my personal reading school starts the 6th for me and I haven't finished my summer reading! Also i wanted to list the books that I read that aren't for a tour or for review that I read so that you guys can tell which ones I should review first~
Which order should the reviews be in-
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Twenty by Claudia Carozza
- Also I have come up with a new way in which I want to organize my reviews that just saying this is what I thought to make them more orderly and professional.
A Rating system of 6 Squares! So I am thinking of dedicating a whole post to my new idea after I have implemented it just to see what you guys like dislike what needs work!
So I have also changed the menus up top recently. There is the REVIEWS page that in alphabetical order lists all the reviews with links that are on this blog. Also that page is where you are welcome to suggests books to me to read that you noticed aren't there or ask if me if I read something that didn't get a review and that you want me to review it!
And even more recent the REVIEW REQUEST page that has a google doc for any publishers or authors who are looking to get there book out there and have it reviewed or promoted here. Already I have two requests which really excites me.
Now with over 350 followers and one full year of blogging coming you can be sure that there is a giveaway coming up!
I would love if you guys comment below if you have a blog and post a link to it so I can follow! Do you have a badge thingy for your blog ? I made one it isn't that great but I dig it!