Hey everyone so I decided since I loved the first read-a-thon I would start another! I want to get a lot of reading in!
So lets start with the first challenge!
So to start off, create a post or comment below to answer the following questions.
1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you.
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already!
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
1. I am choosing both just because I need to write a lot of reviews before school starts!
2. I am from New York! Staten Island to be specific.
3. Hi My name is Dana if it isn't obvious by my blog title! I am going to be a junior in high school which is exciting except for physics! I love reading my favorite type of books don't include human characters!
4. I am currently reading The Twenty by Claudia Carozza I am halfway through!
5. I hope to read 7-8 books and post a review everyday or write one everyday!
So I am a host for a mini challenge on Wednesday! I am so excited!!!
I am going to post my full TBR later that has a list of all the books I will read or try to! Also follow the scavenger hunt and enter the mini challenges it gives you more chances to win!