#TeamDauntless Street Team Dauntless Required Reading
For this week’s assignment we were asked to blog about one of three topics.
I chose what the Dauntless required reading list would be.
1. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
· Who is braver than Katniss Everdean , maybe Tris? Haha But this series has a ton of action and courage displayed throughout. With the premise being kids sent to fight to the death. I’d say it is pretty Dauntless.
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
· This book was crazy. Boys are sent through a tunnel to live outside a maze crawling with mechanical robots that will kill them. So the maze runners go through the maze searching for clues to try and get out without getting killed that is.
3. The Lord Of the Flies by William Golding
· A novel that you will have to read sometime throughout high school involving little boys around 5 to 12 deserted on an island in the middle of the Pacific. Most of the boys go savage and they end up killing each other. But the brave Jack tries to keep them civilized and get home.
4. The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
· If there has ever been a book character who was more brave than Harry freaking Potter I would love to know. With the Dark Lord who killed his parents out to kill him in almost every book he had a lot of fear but was so courageous that he was able to overcome that and still fight for what was right.
5. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
· When the scary aliens that destroyed your planet are out to get you and you have to fight to stay alive not sure who to trust at every turn I think this book would very Dauntless.